Enabled City is the digital accessibility partner to Disability Rights UK, in recognition of being the specialist technology supplier for and with people with disabilities.
Our expertise comes from working with and employing people with disabilities to develop inclusive services that improve inclusion, safeguarding & education practices within any sector.
Clients include London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, premier league football clubs and their foundations, various NHS providers making meticulous policy and processes more accessible for hard to reach groups. Our inclusively designed services and products are easy to bolt onto client’s existing services and extend their market reach to:
- The grey pound / silver surfers
- People speaking English as a second language
- People with physical or learning disabilities
- Young families with buggies
- The Deaf community
- Those with low literacy – the average reading age in the UK being that of an educated 11 year old (BBC)
- Visit our services pages for more information.
Word-Bank 50% discount offer for DR UK members
In celebration of becoming Disability Rights UK preferred technology partner Enabled City are pleased to offer a 50% reduction for new Word-Bank clients.
This is a time limited offer valid until 6th March 2017
Terms and conditions
- Have less than £300k turnover
- Have the in-house technical expertise to integrate Word-Bank which usually takes 1 hour
- Advocacy groups under 100k should contact us for additional offers
- Discount is valid for first year licence only
- Orders must be received by 6th March 2017